COVID-19 Safety Precautions
It is our wish that all attendees, venue staff and our own personnel feel safe during our upcoming event and while COVID-19 is still present, industries continue to open up and return to more relaxed environments, we recommend observing the following advice during our event:
Please be responsible and respectful of others:
- All attendees should have at least one dose of a WHO recognised vaccination, have a recent negative COVID TEST RESULT, or have had and recovered from COVID-19 within the 90 days prior to attending.
- Some attendees may wish to keep a distance, please respect the wishes of others.
- gasworld will be providing face masks, we would like all attendees, without exemption from mask wearing, to wear these when in close quarters for longer duration with others (for example, the conference room)
- Venue staff will be mask wearing
- Masks will not need to be worn when eating and drinking or in well ventilated areas
- Extra hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the venue
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the tables in the conference room at each delegate place
- Individual water bottles will be provided within the conference room at each delegate place
- Registration: Delegate bags will be pre-packed and have delegate name badges attached in order to limit contact at registration
- Food & Beverage Service will be served as an attended buffet to limit contact, there is no self-service.
- Please install the event app in order to participate in speaker Q&A, as contactless alternative for communication and source attendee information